Already a popular destination for all types of sporting events from closed season training to international tournaments, Dubai Sports City has firmly established Dubai as the number one sporting destination in the world. Given its proclivity for being the biggest and the best, the ambitious Dubai Diamond Ranch Academy City property development comes as no surprise; it is but a natural progression for this Emirate.
The center piece of Dubailand, the world’s largest theme park and tourism destination, you can expect nothing but the best in terms of sporting facilities as well as the residential and commercial freehold Dubai property available at this purpose built city.
Check It Out!
With its comprehensive range of avant-garde sporting facilities, Dubai Sports City is what dreams are made of, whether you are a sportsperson actively participating in sporting tournaments or a spectator soaking up the thrills of the sport.
Sprawled across 50 million square feet of land within Dubailand, Dubai Sports City is home to state-of-the-art venues, each of them designed and built in accordance with the stipulations laid down by the global governing bodies for the relevant sports.
Take a look at what Dubai Sports City has to offer athletes and spectators from all over the world:
- A 60,000 seat multi-purpose outdoor sports stadium for football, rugby and all types of track and field events.
- A 10,000 seat indoor arena for basketball, volleyball, indoor hockey, ice hockey, netball and handball. It also doubles up as an entertainment center for shows and concerts.
- A dedicated cricket stadium with a capacity of 25,000
- A field hockey venue for 5,000 spectators
- An Olympic size swimming pool
- Multi-functional, state of the art 3,000 square meter gymnasium
- A sports rehabilitation clinic
- World-class sporting academies that offer training programs are customized to suit participants of all ages and abilities
In addition to all of the above, Dubai Sports City will also host:
- The world’s first, purpose-built Manchester United Soccer Schools facility
- The International Cricket Council’s own Global Cricket Academy
- A Butch Harmon School of Golf; the only one outside of the United States
- David Lloyd Tennis Academy
- The Dunes, a plush 18-hole championship golf course, designed by none other than Ernie Els, international ambassador of golf. Nothing but the best for Dubai Sports City.
In addition to the splendid sporting facilities, the Dubai Sports City property development also boasts superlative residential and commercial developments including the world-class medical facilities and international schools along with ample leisure facilities, hotels and shopping opportunities. A sports-themed retail mall is the primary shopping destination complemented by numerous retail shops, boutiques and plazas.